Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:48 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:24:03 PM UTC+2, David C. Ullrich wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:50:30 -0800 (PST), Arturo Magidin
>
> <magidin@member.ams.org> wrote:
>

> >On Monday, December 10, 2012 10:43:29 AM UTC-6, nofingers wrote:
>
> >> "Arturo Magidin" <magidin@member.ams.org> wrote in message
>

> >> you have failed to inflame anyone, as all of your posts are FOS and gay,
>

> >> not-Arturo.
>

> >Actually, that *was* me. You can tell by the e-mail address. The real me posts from member.ams.org; the fake one posts from yahoo accounts.
>

> So says the one who posts from member.ams.org, in any case... I
>
> imagine the other also claims to be the real one.

Perhaps, yet it doesn't sound so easy for a troll, _any_ troll ( even that loser trying to pass as Arturo several years now ) to be a member of the AMS, whereas the true Arturo Magidín is (or was) a well-known and respected member of at least two very well-known universities in the USA, one of them being Cal.'s Berkeley, if my memory serves me well.

Tonio

Date Subject Author
12/7/12
Read What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
bacle
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Scott Berg
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/12/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math
book?
Spammer
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
locorodrigueztorres@gmail.com