Topic: How to Be a Successful Human
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 13, 2012 8:20 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: How to Be a Successful Human

Haim posted Dec 11, 2012 11:33 AM:

> Jerry P. Becker Posted: Dec 10, 2012 7:00 PM
>
> ***********************************

> >From Stanford Magazine [A publication of the
> Stanford Alumni Association], November-December
> 2012, p. 4. See
> http://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/magazine/article/?
> article_id=57542
> ***********************************
> How to Be a Successful Human

<snip>

> This is some kind of a fever dream, or a reality
> ity that exists in few places outside Stanford U. I
> don't know anyone who is still teaching Shakespeare.

<snip>
I know of many people (in India; in the UK; on the Continent; EVEN in the USA!) who are still "teaching Shakespeare". And there are many more in all those countries who are still "learning Shakespeare".

This does therefore seem to be some kind of a "fever dream" of Haim's.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")