Topic: text file data into matrix format
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 18, 2012 12:01 AM

ali

Re: text file data into matrix format

"Nasser M. Abbasi" wrote in message <ka9df3$qga$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 12/12/2012 1:08 AM, ali wrote:
>

> > i have uploaded the file here.
> > http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dd4mdib53jl8dhw
> >
> > plz check the file
> >

> That is not how to upload a file. Just put it as .txt file,
> somewhere one can download it! You just showed a listing of
> it. What do you expect someone to do by looking at a listing
> that goes on for 36 pages on the web?
>
> --Nasser

Sorry Nasser
I did not the rules of uploading
I think I got the problem
After 450 lines the format of the lines become
x=-113, y= 454, z= 37

Which shows the space between = sign and the number is filled up with signs. I tried strfind but did not work

Now I want your advice about the general solution of this text file
Would you help plz

Thank you for your reply