Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:29 AM

Aatu Koskensilta

Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

Tonicopm@yahoo.com writes:

> Perhaps, yet it doesn't sound so easy for a troll, _any_ troll ( even
> that loser trying to pass as Arturo several years now ) to be a member
> of the AMS, whereas the true Arturo Magidín is (or was) a well-known
> and respected member of at least two very well-known universities in
> the USA, one of them being Cal.'s Berkeley, if my memory serves me
> well.

I'm sure there are members of the AMS that like to indulge in a bit of
trolling now and then. It's a relatively large society, after all. (One
hopes their trolls are more sophisticated than just ineptly
impersonating Arturo, to be sure.) But one needn't be a member of the
AMS to put a AMS e-mail address in the From: line.

--
Aatu Koskensilta (aatu.koskensilta@uta.fi)

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen"