Topic: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 11:48 AM

David C. Ullrich

Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:41:46 -0800 (PST), Arturo Magidin
<magidin@member.ams.org> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:57:25 PM UTC-6, Toni...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:24:03 PM UTC+2, David C. Ullrich wrote:
>>

>> > On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:50:30 -0800 (PST), Arturo Magidin
>>

>> > <magidin@member.ams.org> wrote:
>> [...]
>>

>> > So says the one who posts from member.ams.org, in any case... I
>>
>> > imagine the other also claims to be the real one.
>>
>> Perhaps, yet it doesn't sound so easy for a troll, _any_ troll ( even that loser trying to pass as Arturo several years now ) to be a member of the AMS, whereas the true Arturo Magidín is (or was) a well-known and respected member of at least two very well-known universities in the USA, one of them being Cal.'s Berkeley, if my memory serves me well.
>>

>[...]
>
>(But I suspect David Ullrich is just making a joke)

Ya think?

Date Subject Author
12/7/12
Read What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
amzoti
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Virgil
12/7/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Victor Porton
12/9/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
bacle
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
Scott Berg
12/10/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/11/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
12/12/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
David C. Ullrich
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math
book?
Spammer
12/8/12
Read Re: What is the average number of errors per 100 pages of a math book?
locorodrigueztorres@gmail.com