Topic: How to Be a Successful Human
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 13, 2012 8:20 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: How to Be a Successful Human

Haim posted Dec 13, 2012 1:42 AM:
> GS Chandy Posted: Dec 12, 2012 10:08 AM
> >
> >> GS,
> >
> >> Do you feel that OPMS can assist in reading
> >> ing comprehension?

> >To 'discover' the answer to your question, it would

> be
> >advisable to read the OPMS documentation already put
> up.
>
> GS,
>
> Do you feel that OPMS can assist in giving
> ing straight answers to direct questions?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Haim:

1. The OPMS 'gives no answers' [in my opinion].

2. Nor does the OPMS 'assist in giving answers' (straight or otherwise) to questions (direct or otherwise)

3. The OPMS does help the stakeholder in any issue to construct models, from his/ her/ their own readily available good ideas about any issue of concern, which models may then assist the stakeholder 'discover' answers for him-/ her- /them- selves. It IS a 'discovery' process, one that enables the user to strengthen or modify weak and wrong ideas - which demands some degree of intellectual maturity on the part of the user.

4. All of the above would have been entirely clear to you, if you had ever troubled yourself to read (and understand) something about the OPMS before you persistently and consistently lied about it over several years (to yourself and to others at this forum). Even at this late date, you can still 'assist yourself to find the answers' to your questions on any issue of interest to you.

5. Hint: [IMHO], the answers you get are not likely to include "PUTTING THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!" or "BLOWING UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!".

6. It does involve some minor intellectual labour to use the OPMS to extract meaningful answers about any situation confronted. There's some (very little) learning, along with some (a fair amount of) 'unlearning', involved.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy