Topic: save figures without displaying
Replies: 16   Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 1:14 PM

Steven Lord

Re: save figures without displaying

"Tor Inge Birkenes" <tor.inge.birkenes.remove.this@kongsberg.com> wrote in
message news:kach7k$84p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com...
>> Any ideas how to save invisible figures, but have them open as visible?
>
> I have made a function that changes the visible parameter on a saved .fig
> file, thus make a fig file saved invisible open as visible. It looks like
> this:

If this figure file is a regular figure, why not just open it up using
OPENFIG with the 'visible' flag?

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/openfig.html

If this is a figure file associated with a GUIDE GUI, see the Tips section
of that page for an alternative.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com