Topic: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 6:34 PM

Antonio

Re: How to run MATLAB 7 on windows 8?

"Haneen " <lolo.20101990@hotmail.com> wrote in message <k8vn6t$rbr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Mateusz" wrote in message <k8vi9d$c18$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > "Dishant Arora" wrote in message <jupr5s$1r7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > > I was previously running matlab 7 on windows, using classic theme.
> > > recently i upgraded to windows 8 and not able to run matlab 7 on the system.
> > > Kindly help me running it on windows 8.
> > > is there anyone else facing the same problem????

> > Compatibility mode doesn't work for me. I had to install Matlab as 32-bit. It's working, but very slowly and not stable.

> you can make it run as administrator

Did you see it?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/matlab-installation-stuck-on-windows-8-pro-64-bit/20d19cd8-a2b3-461a-8006-dfbf12408817