The Math Forum

Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

On 15 Dez., 19:53, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 9:39 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > On 15 Dez., 19:28, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > You are the one who is DREAMING. I told you that neither you nor
> > > anybody else can construct the complete infinite binary tree by
> > > countably many paths, this is just impossible, this is like saying I
> > > can draw the circle that is not a circle.

> > No. I did it several times. Years ago I did it twice before breakfast
> > already. And I will show you that my construction does not leave out
> > one single node. But before  i tell you my construction try to find a
> > path that I did not use in the countably set of all paths that are
> > sufficient,

> > > I showed you the impossibility of that and yet you are not
> > > understanding what is written.

> > > Take any complete infinite binary tree then if you say it is countable
>
> > The set of paths that I used is countable. And you will see it when I
> > tell you what I used. But before I unveil my construction let me know
> > whether the constructed Binary Tree is complete in your opinion. Here
> > it is:

> >      0.
> >   0   1
> > 0 1 0 1

> > Every level starts with 0, is alternating between 0 an 1, and has
> > twice as many nodes as the level above.

> > Regards, WM
>
> The complete binary tree that I know is a tree that have its root node
> labeled by 0.
> and for each node of it there is exactly TWO child nodes each having a
> different label from the other. And Every node of it is labeled by
> exactly ONE label that is either 0 or 1.
> It goes like that
>
>     0
>    /  \
>   0   1
>  / \  /  \
> 0 1 0  1
>  .
>  .
>  .
>
> This tree has ALL possible binary paths as paths of it.
>
> In other words it is COMPLETE.

I constructed this very tree by all finite paths that extend from the
root node to a node at level n. Then I appended the sequence 000...

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
m. m. m.
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Roland Franzius
12/17/12