Topic: Goursat pseudo-elliptics and the Wolfram Integrator
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 18, 2012 12:15 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Goursat pseudo-elliptics and the Wolfram Integrator

On 12/15/2012 2:43 PM, clicliclic@freenet.de wrote:

> Thanks for the results! And I hadn't known MMA9 was out.

Version 9 was released on Nov 28, 2012.

fyi, I made one page that lists all the functions in version 9
(to make it easier to search for something)

http://12000.org/my_notes/compare_mathematica/V9/main_c/main_c.html

--Nasser