The Math Forum

Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

On 16 Dez., 13:02, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Actually infinite paths like that of 0.010101... = 1/3 (in binary)
> > cannot be defined by nodes. No infinite sequence has ever been defined
> > by its terms. Those things have to be defined by finite definitions
> > like "0.010101..." or "1/3".

> > Regards, WM
>
> so what you are saying is that an actual infinite path like
> 0.010101... is not among the tree you've constructed.

And if I have not told you the truth? What would you say if I had used
the tails 010101... Is that kind of reasoning reasonable? Is that
mathematics???

> If so then how
> do you claim that what you've constructed is the CIBT?

I do not claim it. I have done it. Try to find a node of that path
that is not in the Binary Tree. You will fail. Can't you think so
complex thoughts?

You have no chance to distinguish the path 1/3 by nodes because there
is no binary fraction of 1/3. All you have been told by matheologians
about completed infinity was and is completed nonsense.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
m. m. m.
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Roland Franzius
12/17/12