The Math Forum

Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

On 16 Dez., 22:37, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <a97af6af-da7b-4a5d-9f81-722993b2c...@n5g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Thus you have no path that eventually becomes '010101...',
>
> > In mathematics such a claim must be proved by nodes. Which is the
> > first bit of 0.010101... that is missing in my CIBT?

> Since WM keeps his CIBT under wraps so no one else can know what paths
> it does or does not contain, only WM can say.
>
> But one of the paths missing from any tree each of whose paths are
> limited to finitely many 1's.  as WM's  tree described above is, is
> 0.0101010... which has too many 1's.

I used just this path as the first one to construct the above tree.
You must have seen it!!! (if paths are defined by nodes).

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
m. m. m.
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Roland Franzius
12/17/12