The Math Forum

Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

Virgil

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

In article
<4d18d9ba-ad7c-46c4-b34b-1d1d4404cf82@a15g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 16 Dez., 22:41, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 16, 10:10 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>
> > > Undefined words do not belong to a language, not even in set
> > > theory, do they? But such a book of definitions would be a list of
> > > uncountably many words, i.e., a list of unlistable elements, i.e., a
> > > contradiction, no?

> > This is all irrelevant. I am definitely correct in saying that there
> > are uncountable languages,

> So you believe that there are languages that nobody can speak, nobody
> can understand and nobody can learn. Not even Cantor's transfinite set
> of angels. But why do you call that a language?
>
> And you think that you are definitely correct and people will accept
> your ideas as languages - even people who live outside of mad houses?
> I do not believe that.

Why not when you so frequently outdo the red queen?
--

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
m. m. m.
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Roland Franzius
12/17/12