Topic: U.S. Math, Science Ach't Exceeds World Average
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 1:22 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: U.S. Math, Science Ach't Exceeds World Average

Jerry Becker posted Dec 17, 2012 3:10 AM:
> *******************************
> From Education Week [American Education's Newspaper
> r of Record],
> Tuesday, December 11, 2012, Volume 32, Issue 15. See
> http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2012/12/11/15timss.h
> 32.html?tkn=TUVFfJsDy2G3UZsw7%2FlDsrcc68qYKGi4STQ1&cmp
> =ENL-EU-NEWS1
> U.S. Math, Science Achievement Exceeds World Average
>
> By Erik W. Robelen

<SNIP>
Without any claim of being an expert (or even knowledgeable on the subject), the claim in the title above *must* (I feel) be well-founded. [I have only glanced at the article, so no comments on contents].

GSC