Topic: MMA integrator
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 5:55 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: MMA integrator

Did schrieb:

> I heard (here, I guess) some rumors that Wolfram was rewritting the
> integrator of Mathematica for the version 9, possibly incorporating
> the Rubi technology. If it's true, I'm really looking forward for
> that.

This rumor was made public attributed to WRI's Oliver Rübenkönig in the
sci.math.symbolic thread "Rubi fails with strange result" by Peter Pein
on Nov. 28, 2010:

<http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.math.symbolic/2010-12/msg00016.html>

<http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7316053>

If anybody outside WRI knows, it should be Albert Rich.

Martin.