Topic: Test message
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 19, 2012 4:14 AM

Re: Test message

On 18/12/2012 17:31, David Jones wrote:
> "Ray Koopman" <koopman@sfu.ca> wrote in message

>> Are posts getting thru yet? (Posted Dec 17 @ 9:14 PST)
> Your post got though to me. Perhaps no-one is reading this group.

I read the group but see very few posts.

But I've "ignored" (so don't see) the thread(s) between Ray Koopman and
djh. They seem to be more like messages between individuals rather than
typical newsgroup posts. But I don't understand them, so perhaps they
are of more general interest than I can tell.

Date Subject Author
Read Test message
Ray Koopman
Read Re: Test message