Topic: kolmogov-smirnov, wilcoxon and kruskal tests
Replies: 14   Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 6:38 PM

Ray Koopman

Re: kolmogov-smirnov, wilcoxon and kruskal tests

On Dec 23, 1:31 pm, Rich Ulrich <rich.ulr...@comcast.net> wrote:
> [...] It is conceivable that
> a Monte-carlo test of KS, done by generating 10,000 samples
> with the same margins, would show that the KS test-outcome
> *is* an unusual one. Or it might not.

The exact K-S p-value is 3761029618836*nx!*ny!/(nx+ny)! = .0424,
produced by my translation into Mathematica
of code by Thomas Waterhouse downloaded Oct 3, 2009 from
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2009-July/054106.html