Topic: Dragonbox
Replies: 15   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 8:01 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Dragonbox

Wayne Bishop posted Dec 22, 2012 7:15 AM:

> Anything to pretend to need computers even if it
> means making easy
> stuff harder. They are good (or can be) for
> improving necessary
> "drill and kill" (better read, "drill for skill") but
> not much else.
>
> Wayne

???

While others seem to have understood what Professor Bishop is getting at, I'm afraid I can make no sense at all out of the above.

A question that has always intrigued me:

Did the impact of an asteroid once create conditions that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs, or did some of the dinosaurs survive?

GSC
(The rest of Wayne Bishop's post):