Topic: Dragonbox
Replies: 15   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 8:01 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Dragonbox

Wayne Bishop posted Dec 22, 2012 7:15 AM:
> Anything to pretend to need computers even if it
> means making easy
> stuff harder. They are good (or can be) for
> improving necessary
> "drill and kill" (better read, "drill for skill") but
> not much else.
> Wayne

While others seem to have understood what Professor Bishop is getting at, I'm afraid I can make no sense at all out of the above.

A question that has always intrigued me:

Did the impact of an asteroid once create conditions that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs, or did some of the dinosaurs survive?

(The rest of Wayne Bishop's post):