Topic: GUI, opening new window
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 24, 2013 6:02 AM

deepak

Re: GUI, opening new window

"Ita Atz" wrote in message <h433ot$7m6$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
> I would like to open a new window (with other buttons, axis, etc...) within GUI when I push a button. how can I do?

create two GUI and call 2nd GUI using a push button function in the 1st GUI using the tag of the 2nd GUI figure

function pushbutton1_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles)
% hObject handle to pushbutton1 (see GCBO)
% eventdata reserved - to be defined in a future version of MATLAB
% handles structure with handles and user data (see GUIDATA)

%fh = figure( )
varargout = H2(figure(H2))
% here H2 is the function of in M file
% figure(H2) is the tag of the 2nd GUI