Topic: How Convert TXT data format to MAT data format
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 5:53 PM

dpb

Re: How Convert TXT data format to MAT data format

On 12/26/2012 4:20 PM, gorkemsvs@gmail.com wrote:

> C = textscan(fid, '%s%s%f32%d8%u%f%f%s%f');

> the code ,that you gave me which was wroten [written] ...
> ... I have a lot of matrixes which have different numbers of
> columns and lines in my textscan. So I need a code which can sense all
> different types of matrixes automatic.

No can do if it's arbitrary unless you have additional
information--either a header record in the file that identifies the file
structure that can then be used or read a line and identify fields on a
field-by-field basis before reading the rest of the file.

There's no magic elixir, sorry...