Topic: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Replies: 25   Last Post: Dec 28, 2012 10:48 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar

Haim posted Dec 26, 2012 9:09 AM:
> GS Chandy Posted: Dec 25, 2012 9:54 PM
>

> >In my view (an observation admittedly made from 8000
>
> >miles away)...
>
> Yes, you are 8,000 miles away.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Indeed.

And your "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!" is even further away from any realistic resolution (or even minimal improvement) of the US public school education system - that truly worthy purpose to which you and your cohorts and consorts profess adherence.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")

Message was edited by: GS Chandy

Date Subject Author
12/20/12
Read A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/21/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A
Bar
Wayne Bishop
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Robert Hansen
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/24/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A
Bar
Wayne Bishop
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/28/12