Topic: RGB Image Color Recognition
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 27, 2012 7:42 PM

ImageAnalyst

Re: RGB Image Color Recognition

"Glenys Poon" <lemmingsrawesome@gmail.com> wrote in message <kbger3$qhh$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> HELP!
> My school dumped me into a university attachment . The professor I'm attached to has given me the task of starting a project on how to 'recognize colors in images' on matlab using their RGB values, however he has given me no further details, and has since left for his holiday overseas. Now my school wants me to hand up the project and I have no idea how to even start the project. I've just turned 16 and I have zero experience in computer science.... so im in a really bad situation.

I have some demos on color detection to help you:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/?term=authorid%3A31862

Ask any questions you may have in "Answers" forum, if you have any. I spend more time there than the newsgroup. http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/