Topic: interpolate
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 9:33 AM

dpb

Re: interpolate

On 12/28/2012 3:35 PM, maryam wrote:

>> Here is a simple code, that Matlab wouldn?t run it:

>> I didn?t know how to round d vector?
>> And how could I interpolate rows of s matrix?
>>
>> I would really appreciate your kind help

> One thing I forgot, after interpolation we shift its value to nearest
> element

This is getting more, not less confusing all the time...I have no idea
what the last is intended...

Again, give a _small_ dataset and a desired result and a rule for how
you got the result from the input. Giving non-working code for an
ill-specified problem is of no help in explaining a desired algorithm.