Topic: Mozart vs. Dante
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 4:54 AM

Prai Jei

Re: Mozart vs. Dante

Wally W. set the following eddies spiralling through the space-time
continuum:

> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:54:12 -0800 (PST), Kevin wrote:
>
> <snip single block of text>
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
> To help the reader understand and enjoy it, the explanation or
> narration is broken down into units of text, the paragraph.
>
> Otherwise, the would-be reader skips it and the author's effort merely
> wasted everyone's time, including their own.

I've never been able to understand or enjoy anything written by Kevin, be it
split into paragraphs or no. What *is* this all about?
--
?: ) Proud to be curly

Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply

Date Subject Author
12/29/12
Read Mozart vs. Dante
Kevin