Topic: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Replies: 69   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 11:11 PM

ross.finlayson@gmail.com

Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???

On Dec 30, 12:18 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> On 12/29/2012 11:22 AM, WM wrote:
>

> > On 28 Dez., 23:04, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <2925a2ea-c16d-483e-91da-3bb0084e7...@b16g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>,

> the

> >> Claimed but never proven.
>
> > Definitions need not be proven.
>
> That they are instantiated must be proven, and that you have not done.
>
> You have not proven that there is a CIBT constructed or constructible so
> as NOT to contain uncountably many paths, whereas many have proven that
> any CIBT must have more than any countable set of paths in order to be a
> COMPLETE INFINITE BINARY TREE.
>
> Given any countable set of such paths, any proof that they are countable
> requires that they be listable, but one can prove that they are not
> listable by showing that no list of them can be complete.
> And no mater how vociferously WM tries to argue otherwise, in standard
> mathematics that can all be done.
> --

Well, not when "standard" was "pre-Cantorian", they didn't have the
notion of a relevant structure of what "uncountability" might be.
Then, to declaim that modern mathematics as "standard" proves that a
diagonal argument as Al-Jofar's for the tree holds, is well true, but,
modern mathematics is incomplete, and, as described above, a bread-
first traversal of the tree, sees that not hold.

Basically establishing a symmetry through the center of the tree, in
the lexicographic ordering of the paths, then from seeing that from
left at zero to right at one there is the inexhaustibility of the
domain as to course-of-passage, with a "completed" infinity or for
that matter, as modeled from the finite, completed symmetry: this non-
standard (or not-yet-standard) course, that is well supported by the
classical and as well in asymptotics by the modern and concrete, sees
different results from that.

Draw the line, Cantor shows is it's point-to-point, not the stippling
of the stellation, our complete ordered field as structure above the
continuum follows from simpler principles (of points that make space).

Draw the line. Split the tree. Diagonal? Where's the middle? The
middle is defined by the ends.

Regards,

Ross Finlayson

Date Subject Author
12/23/12
Read Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/24/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/24/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/24/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/24/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/25/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/25/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/27/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/28/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/28/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/29/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/30/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
fom
12/30/12
[...]
1/4/13
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/30/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
forbisgaryg@gmail.com
12/30/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/30/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Virgil
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/26/12
Read Re: Distinguishability of paths of the Infinite Binary tree???
gus gassmann
12/26/12
[...]
Tanu R.
12/27/12
[...]