Topic: question
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 8:49 PM

Bob Hanlon

Re: question

How about grids?

colors = {Red, Blue, Green};

r = 20;
c = 4;
(*r=88 and c=9 for your example*)

data = RandomReal[1, {r, c}];

clusters = FindClusters[data, Length[colors]];

n = 1;
Column[
Grid[#,
ItemSize -> 8,
Background -> colors[[n++]],
Alignment -> Left] & /@
clusters]

Column[
Grid[{#},
ItemSize -> 8,
Alignment -> Left,
Background -> colors[[Position[clusters, #][[1, 1]]]]] & /@
data]

Bob Hanlon

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Hagwood, Charles R
<charles.hagwood@nist.gov> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> How does one put this is MatrixForm?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Charles

i.e. the 88 rows are partitioned into 3 clusters. I want to use 3 colors=
to highlight these rows. For example, the rows in cluster 1 highlighted wi=
th color1, cluster 2 highlighted with color2 and cluster 3 highlighted with=
color 3. I want to be able to read the data underneath the highlight. H=
ow can this be done in Mathematica?

>> Charles Hagwood

Date Subject Author
12/29/12