Topic: Matlab 2012a Crash with Java Error
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 1:33 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Matlab 2012a Crash with Java Error

"Mark Gul" <mykhalidiqbal@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear Friends
> I am facing a big problem of "Not Responding" Matlab 2012a. When i close
> it with task manager to end the program, matlab 2012a is giving some java
> error. In this way, everything in workspace gone and I cannot continue my
> experiment in matlab.
> Kindly, if anyone of you knows the solution, Please guide me that I
> continue my experiment in matlab.
>
> I will be highly thankful.

It's going to be difficult if not impossible to diagnose the problem with
this little information. Please work with Technical Support to determine the
reason why MATLAB stops responding when you run your code.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com