Topic: Pathology 101
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 3:55 AM

TheInquirer

Re: Pathology 101

On 1/01/2013 3:05 PM, benj wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 03:41:17 +0800, TheInquirer wrote:
>

>> On 1/01/2013 2:57 AM, Kevin wrote:
>>> I claim everyone is pathological
>>

>> instead of analysing individual, have you considered analysing societies
>> as a whole, including inter-personal relationships and power structures?

> I suggest Kevin begin his study of pathology looking in a mirror.

what about us? instead of analysing individual, have you considered

--
I ask, becos I'm curious.

Just answer the damn question, not the questioner! Don't
presume. My personal matters/beliefs are none of your
business. I ask, you answer. If you think I am stupid,
you have already proven that you are stupid, not me. If
you don't know the answer, can you please "pass" to other
people to answer? thanks.