Topic: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 4:53 AM

christophe.lauwerys@gmail.com

Re: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function

There is a solution but it is undocumented.

In MdlMassMatrixFcn you can set a mass matrix using ssSetMassMatrix.

Unfortunately looking for those keywords in Google only results in finding my unanswered questions regarding this topic.

Christophe