Topic: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:30 PM

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Re: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??

In <kbu947$hko$1@dont-email.me>, on 01/01/2013
at 07:09 PM, "INFINITY POWER" <infinity@limited.com> said:

>Subject: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real
>Anti-Diagonal ??

Why is it that you don't donate all of your assets to my favorite
charity?

>******CHALLENGE TO LECTURER GEORGE GREENE*******
>LIST
> R1= 0.314159265358979323 ...

Until you explain what the ellipsis stands for, the only challenge i
reading your "mind".

And stop morphing. PLONK.

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org