Topic: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??

On Jan 2, 7:51 am, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
<spamt...@library.lspace.org.invalid> wrote:
> In <kbu947$hk...@dont-email.me>, on 01/01/2013
>    at 07:09 PM, "INFINITY POWER" <infin...@limited.com> said:
>

> >Subject: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real
> >Anti-Diagonal ??

> Why is it that you don't donate all of your assets to my favorite
> charity?
>

> >******CHALLENGE TO LECTURER GEORGE GREENE*******
> >LIST
> >  R1=  0.314159265358979323 ...

> Until you explain what the ellipsis stands for, the only challenge i
> reading your "mind".
>
> And stop morphing. PLONK.

Please Leave?

leave you to what?

GIVEN THIS LIST

A LIST OF REALS IN [BASE 4]
R1 0.0000...
R2 0.3333...
R3 0.3210...

0.100... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.200... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.300... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.110... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.210... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.310... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.120... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.220... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.320... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.102... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.202... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.302... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.112... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.212... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.312... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.122... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.222... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.322... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.103... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.203... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.303... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.113... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.213... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.313... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.123... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.223... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.323... is MISSING FROM THE LIST

HINT: DIGIT 1 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[1,1]
HINT: DIGIT 2 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[2,2]
HINT: DIGIT 3 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[3,3]

TRUE OR FALSE YOU HYPER-INFINITE-FUCKWIT ??