Replies: 83   Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 12:58 AM

Bill Taylor

On Jan 2, 7:19 am, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The distinguishability argument is a deep intuitive argument about the
> question of Countability of the reals. It is an argument of mine, it
> claims that the truth is that the reals are countable. However it
> doesn't claim that this truth can be put in a formal proof.

I have a deep, intuitive argument that 3 equals 7.
However, this truth cannot be put in a formal proof.

Unfortunately, the informal argument is just
too long to put into a sig-line.

-- Blethering Bill

** The informal argument that 3 equals 7 involves noticing that if

Date Subject Author
Zaljohar@gmail.com
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Virgil