Topic: 32 bit matlab upgrade for Windows 95?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 16, 1996 10:57 AM

cbarker

Re: 32 bit matlab upgrade for Windows 95?

Mark David Anderson wrote:
> Eeek... I hope you are not saying that the only PC-based Matlab 5 will be
> a Win32 executable, unless you are also willing to say that there will be
> a 32-bit OS/2 version 5 :) Or that there will be a Win16/32s based v5.0...

I certainly hope that TMW will be producing a LINUX version as well!!

There are other, bettter, cheaper alternatives to Windows 95!!!

--

Christopher Barker
cbarker@ce.berkeley.edu --- --- ---