Topic: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Replies: 62   Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 9:59 PM

John Jens

Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem

On Monday, December 31, 2012 1:10:01 PM UTC+2, quasi wrote:
> John Jens wrote
>

> >Step 1--> prove a^p + b^p != c^p with a < p ,a,b,c, naturals
>
> >Step 2--> extend to rationals , still a < p
>

> Step 2 fails.
>

> You can scale an integer non-solution down to get a rational
>
> non-solution, but that doesn't prove that there are no
>
> rational solutions.
>

> To prove that there are no rational solutions, it's not
>
> acceptable logic to start with an assumed integer solution
>
> and scale down to a rational one. Rather, you must start by
>
> assuming a rational solution and try for a contradiction.
>
> Scaling up fails since when scaling rational a with a < p
>
> up to integer A, there is no guarantee that A < p, hence
>
> no contradiction.
>

> But this has already been explained to you.
>

> Bottom line -- your proof is hopelessly flawed.
>

> Moreover, your logical skills are so weak that there's
>
> no possibility that you can prove _anything_ non-tivial
>
> relating to _any_ math problem.
>

> Stop wasting your time with mathematical proofs -- your brain
>
> isn't wired for that.
>

> quasi

If a^p= c^p- b^p is true for a , b , c ,naturals a < p , is true for a rational , a < p and b , c naturals because c^p- b^p is natural.

We can divide a^p= c^p- b^p with k^p , k rational k > 1 and note (a/k) = q ,

q^p = (c/k)^p - (b/k)^p with q rational q < p.

Let?s pick d positive integer , p < d , d?b < c and
assume that d^p+b^p=c^p .

We can find k rational number such d/k < p and we have

(d/k)^p + (b/k)^p = (c/k)^p which is
false of course because d/k < p

Date Subject Author
11/27/12
Read From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Frederick Williams
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
David Bernier
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Stemper
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Ki Song
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
gus gassmann
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Ki Song
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/1/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
vrut25@gmail.com
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
J. Antonio Perez M.
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Bart Goddard
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
3/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/14/13
Read From Fermat little theorem to 'la theoreme "dernier" du Fermat -- and
the next one'
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
1/2/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
wheretogo