Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 2:37 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Zuhair <zaljohar@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear fom I'm not against Uncountability, I'm not against Cantor's
> argument. I'm saying that Cantor's argument is CORRECT. All what I'm
> saying is that it is COUNTER-INTUITIVE as it violates the
> Distinguishability argument which is an argument that comes from
> intuition excerised in the FINITE world. That's all.

But you've neither explained the meaning of your second premise nor
given any indication why it is plausible.

Jesse F. Hughes

"How lucky we are to be able to hear how miserable Willie Nelson could
imagine himself to be." -- Ken Tucker on Fresh Air