Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 2:37 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Zuhair <zaljohar@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear fom I'm not against Uncountability, I'm not against Cantor's
> argument. I'm saying that Cantor's argument is CORRECT. All what I'm
> saying is that it is COUNTER-INTUITIVE as it violates the
> Distinguishability argument which is an argument that comes from
> intuition excerised in the FINITE world. That's all.

But you've neither explained the meaning of your second premise nor
given any indication why it is plausible.

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"How lucky we are to be able to hear how miserable Willie Nelson could
imagine himself to be." -- Ken Tucker on Fresh Air