Topic: Maxwell Equations deriving the Dirac Equation Chapt15.37 base
equation of all physics is Area = LxW from Maxwell Equations #1134 New
Physics #1254 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 6:02 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

negative sign Re: Maxwell Equations deriving the Dirac Equation
Chapt15.37 base equation of all physics is Area = LxW from Maxwell Equations
#1136 New Physics #1256 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 4, 1:28 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, these are the 4 symmetrical Maxwell Equations with magnetic
> monopoles:
>
> div*E = r_E
> div*B = r_B
> - curlxE = dB + J_B
> curlxB = dE + J_E
>
> Now to derive the Dirac Equation from the Maxwell Equations we add the
> lot together:
>
> div*E = r_E
> div*B = r_B
> - curlxE = dB + J_B
> curlxB = dE + J_E
> ________________
>
> div*E + div*B + (-1)curlxE + curlxB = r_E + r_B + dB + dE + J_E + J_B
>
> Now Wikipedia has a good description of how Dirac derived his famous
> equation which gives this:
>
> (Ad_x + Bd_y + Cd_z + (i/c)Dd_t - mc/h) p = 0
>
> So how is the above summation of Maxwell Equations that of a
> generalized Dirac Equation?
>
> Well, the four terms of div and curl are the A,B,C,D terms. And the
> right side of the equation can all be
> conglomerated into one term and the negative sign in the Faraday law
> can turn that right side into the negative sign.

Now one item that tells me I am on the correct path, in that the
Maxwell Equations are the ultimate equations of physics and that they
can derive the Dirac Equation, so that the Maxwell Equations are a far
far more larger set of generalized equations than the Dirac Equation,
is that not only do they have more terms and thus cover more physics,
but that the Dirac Equation has one negative sign. The Maxwell
Equations, because of the Faraday Law and its consequent Lenz's law
has one negative sign. The signs cannot be manipulated or tampered
with.

So that if the Dirac Equation is a minor equation of the Generalized
Maxwell Equations, there needs to be one and only one negative sign.

And the above shows us that both the Maxwell equations and the Dirac
equation have one negative signed term.

Now the Generalized Maxwell Equations have far more terms and one
reason being is that the Maxwell Equations require the photon to be a
Double Transverse Wave, not a single transverse wave that Dirac was
under the impression for the photon.

If Dirac had known by 1930 that the photon has to be a Double
Transverse wave, he would have looked to correct his "Dirac Equation".

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium