Topic: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:30 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Why is it you Guys NEVER ACTUALLY CALCULATE a Real Anti-Diagonal ??

On Jan 5, 6:26 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:35:47 PM UTC-5, Graham Cooper wrote:
> > Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet is smarter than you!
>
> > IT can figure out how to continue the sequence!
>
> NO, you LYING DUMBASS, Microsoft Excel CAN*NOT*
> "figure out" how to continue ANYthing!! YOU *TOLD*
> Microsoft Excel how to continue!  YOU PROGRAMMED
> something into the continuation!  If you would kindly
> just TELL US WHAT THAT WAS, THEN we could tell you what
> was on the list and what wasn't!

> >  HINT:  DIGIT 1 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[1,1]
>
> >  HINT:  DIGIT 2 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[2,2]
>
> >  HINT:  DIGIT 3 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[3,3]

> > HINT-B :  all those HINTs hold for every number stated.
>
> Idiot, WE ARE THE ONES WHO TOLD YOU that
> the anti-diagonal is different from every real ON the list.
> OF COURSE *WE*ALREADY*KNOW* that.  YOU are the one claiming
> that THERE IS NO real missing from the list because it is possible
> TO LIST ALL the reals.  Your proving that there are bunches and
> bunches of things missing from your list is your PROVING *YOURSELF* WRONG.
> I can't have an argument with somebody who keeps proving MY side
> of the argument and can't even REMEMBER his own!
>

> >  0.302...   is MISSING FROM THE LIST
>
> >  0.112...   is MISSING FROM THE LIST
>
> >  0.212...   is MISSING FROM THE LIST
>
> Therefore I win and you lose, at least 3 times over.
> If even ONE real is missing from the list, then I win,
> you  lose, and what you very foolishly call "hyper-infinity"
> exists.
>

> >  R1  0.0000...
>
> >  R2  0.3333...
>
> >  R3  0.3210...

> > I don't think George even gets that far!
>
> This is NOT enough to specify A PATTERN, DUMBASS.
> This is NOT AS MUCH as you told Microsoft Excel, if
> Microsoft Excel knows how to continue this.
> I don't see why you are using base 4, either.
> IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER what the base is,
> as long as it is constant and finite.
> Which is why people who KNOW what is going on ALWAYS
> use *2* as the base.  That has the big advantage of
> making the subset arguments clearer, but of course you,
> being a dumbass, would rather obscure them.
>

> > SEE the 3 is 0.302 is DIFFERENT from LIST[1,1] ?
>
> We repeat, DUMBASS, *WE* are the ones who TOLD YOU
> that the anti-diagonal differs from every element on
> the list.  THAT MEANS THAT ANTI-DIAGONAL *IS*NOT*ON*
> the list.  The fact that nobody ever "finishes computing"
> it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!  It is ALSO the case that YOU
> never "finish computing" EVEN ONE SINGLE ROW,
> or ONE SINGLE COLUMN, of YOUR square list, because
> YOUR list IS ALSO infinite in 2 dimensions!
> YOU can't even "FINISH computing" the decimal expansion of
> 1/3!  No matter HOW many 3's you "compute", you have NOT FINISHED
> computing .33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333333333333333333333333... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A simple TRUE or FALSE would suffice!

GIVEN THIS LIST

A LIST OF REALS IN [BASE 4]
R1 0.0000...
R2 0.3333...
R3 0.3210...

0.100... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.200... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.300... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.110... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.210... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.310... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.120... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.220... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.320... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.102... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.202... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.302... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.112... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.212... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.312... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.122... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.222... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.322... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.103... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.203... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.303... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.113... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.213... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.313... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.123... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.223... is MISSING FROM THE LIST
0.323... is MISSING FROM THE LIST

HINT: DIGIT 1 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[1,1]
HINT: DIGIT 2 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[2,2]
HINT: DIGIT 3 IS DIFFERENT TO LIST[3,3]

TRUE OR FALSE YOU HYPER-INFINITE-DUMBASS ?

Herc