Topic: serial communication problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 2:12 AM

Deepak

Re: serial communication problem

"rahul" wrote in message <jb1v77$1sl$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> HI
>
> I am trying to use the TCP/IP block as for communication , but I am facing this error.
> Error evaluating registered method 'Outputs' of M-S-Function 'stcpiprb' in 'TCP/TCP//IP Receive'. Error using ==> stcpiprb>Outputs at 211
> The specified amount of data was not returned within the Timeout period.
> Please ensure that data is being sent to the specified port or specify a greater timeout value.
> Can anyone suggest me what to do, to remove this error.

Hello,

I have the same problem as rahul. I am trying to establish communication via TCP/IP and I get following error:
"Error evaluating registered method 'Outputs' of M-S-Function 'stcpiprb' in 'TcpIpTest/TCP//IP Receive'. The specified amount of data was not returned within the Timeout period. Please ensure that data is being sent to the specified port or specify a greater timeout value."

I tried both increasing the timeout (up to 20 sec) and the non-blocking mode. The error prevails while increasing timeout. The non blocking mode does not actually establish the communication but it shows no error.

Please help me.

Thank you.