Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 7:01 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

> On 4 Jan., 22:36, "Jesse F. Hughes" <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:
>

>> Sure, there's only countably many finite sequences over {0,...,9}, if
>> that's what you mean, but I don't see what that has to do with whether R
>> is countable or not.

> So you are blind. Let me try to make you see.

Sorry, but I'm not in the mood to discuss this topic with you. I was
discussing Zuhair's ideas with Zuhair. Your own incoherent thoughts are
a separate matter entirely.

And shame on you for pretending that you are competent to teach
mathematics.

--
"Do you know why I'm tall?" "Why?"
"Because I eat apples." "Do you know why I'm short?"