Topic: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Replies: 25   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 1:51 AM

Sylvia Else

Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.

On 6/01/2013 7:33 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> With all these parameters derived, all we have to do is to compare the
> time elapses of the observer?s own clock versus whoever it is
> observing. So, what is the problem, PD? <shrug>

They're in different places. How are you going to do the comparing? It's
not a trivial question.

Sylvia.

Date Subject Author
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Paul B. Andersen
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Paul B. Andersen
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Vilas Tamhane
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Dono
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Vilas Tamhane
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/8/13