Topic: Regents exam names
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 2:03 PM

Dianne Gizowski

Re: math puzzle
att1.html (7.0 K)

Glad there are people out there with appreciation for the fun factoids. I think there were people who thought I was nuts when I took a moment in a workshop on 12-12-12 to just stop and have everyone observe it.

On Jan 5, 2013, at 8:36 PM, "Kathleen Ingalls" <kingalls@hancock.net<mailto:kingalls@hancock.net>> wrote:

Very clever!!

On Jan 5, 2013, at 1:44 PM, TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org<mailto:TKENYON@crcs.wnyric.org> wrote:

1920. Two consecutive integers.