Topic: Attaching a notebook to a message
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 11:43 AM

Helen Read

Re: Attaching a notebook to a message

That actually works. I'm not sure we should be doing this routinely,
though. In most instances I think it's better to post as text, so that
people can read and comment inline.

Still, it's a cool idea.

Helen Read
University of Vermont