Topic: function to execute in Matlab 2012b
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 10:24 AM

Steven Lord

Re: function to execute in Matlab 2012b

"Mark Gul" <mykhalidiqbal@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a piece of code to execute in Matlab 2012b. It does not work.
> In Matlab 2012a, It was fine but it was crashing all the time because of
> the Java Error.
> So, In latest version, another simple problem stopped me to continue my
> work

> imagen = imread('1.jpg');
> if size(imagen,3)==3 % RGB image
> imagen=uint8(rgb2gray(imagen));%rgb2gray(imagen);
> end
> REGIONS = detectMSERFeatures(imagen)
> I get the following error:
> Undefined function 'detectMSERFeatures' for input arguments of type
> 'uint8'.

This is a function from Computer Vision System Toolbox.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/vision/ref/detectmserfeatures.html

Perhaps you have this toolbox installed in your installation of release
R2012a but do not have it available in your installation of release R2012b.
Use the VER function to check if you have this toolbox installed and contact
your license administrator if it is not installed but you think it should be
installed.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com