Topic: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Replies: 62   Last Post: Mar 14, 2013 9:59 PM

Michael Klemm

Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem

Pubkeybreaker wrote:

> I have already told him that regardless of the details
> of what he is doing
> that his proof CAN NOT work. I gave the reasons why.

Yes, the title "From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem"
is highly misleading because the unsolvable equation
a^p + b^p = c^p
is transformed into the linear congruence
a + b = c (mod p)
in three variables, easily to solve.

Regards
Michael

Date Subject Author
11/27/12
Read From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Frederick Williams
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
David Bernier
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Stemper
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Ki Song
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
gus gassmann
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Ki Song
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
11/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
11/28/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/1/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
vrut25@gmail.com
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/2/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
J. Antonio Perez M.
1/5/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/6/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Bart Goddard
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Michael Klemm
3/7/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/14/13
Read From Fermat little theorem to 'la theoreme "dernier" du Fermat -- and
the next one'
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/29/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
12/31/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
1/2/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
quasi
1/4/13
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
John Jens
12/30/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
Pubkeybreaker
11/27/12
Read Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem
wheretogo