Topic: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Replies: 25   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 1:51 AM

Vilas Tamhane

Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.

On Jan 7, 10:39 pm, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > > Where
>
> > > **  B^2 = (ds/dt)^2 / c^2
>
> > > When #1 is observing #2, the following equation can be deduced from
> > > the equation above.

> > > **  dt1^2 (1 ? B1^2) = dt2^2 . . . (1)
>
> > > Where
>
> > > **  B2^2 = 0, #2 is observing itself
>
> > > Similarly, when #2 is observing #1, the following equation can be
> > > deduced.

> > > **  dt1^2 = dt2^2 (1 ? B2^2) . . . (2)
>
> > > Where
>
> > > **  B1^2 = 0, #1 is observing itself
>
> > > According to relativity, the following must be true.
>
> > > **  B1^2 = B2^2
>
> > > Thus, equations (1) and (2) become the following equations
> > > respectively.

> > > **  dt1^2 (1 ? B^2) = dt2^2 . . . (3)
> > > **  dt2^2 = dt1^2 (1 ? B^2) . . . (4)

> > > Where
>
> > > **  B^2 = B1^2 = B2^2
>
> > > The only time the equations (3) and (4) can co-exist is when B^2 = 0.
> > > Thus, the twins? paradox is very real under the Lorentz transform.
> > > <shrug>

> > > Stuff is so simple that it is a big surprise when all
> > > the so-called bright minds in the scientific communities
> > > have so much trouble understanding.

> > Stuff is simple and they don?t have any trouble in understanding. But
> > they cannot go against the politics of people belonging to one race
> > and same people who happen to hold the strings of economy of great
> > America.

> After all these years trying to talk sense out of the likes, Koobee
> Wublee would have to disagree with you.  They are indeed fvcking
> morons who cannot understand basic algebra and basic concept of what
> science is all about.  The strong language is indeed very
> appropriate.  <shrug>
>

> > Coming back to Paul, he will never consider the example you suggested,
> > that, A and B both go away from C and come back to C. In this case,
> > there is no way to show difference in time in the clocks of A and B,
> > though, according to Einstein, each other?s clock was running slow and
> > still their own were running at proper rate. This proposed reciprocity
> > is exactly the foolishness that SR is based on.

> Koobee Wublee would tend to agree on this one.  paul is so busy
> justifying why he has said the Doppler effect from GR needed to be
> corrected for the carrier frequencies of downlink signals.  The recent
> excuse is that he did not meant what he said in the past.  We will see
> what other excuses that he can come up with.  In the meantime, try not
> to hold your breath for paul to modify his JAVA applet to allow for
> both twins to travel with identical acceleration profile and also an
> arbitrary time period for the twins to coast (with no acceleration).
> It would be interesting to see how paul copes with the mutual time
> dilation building up.  If he had any brain at all, it would be like
> similar to Zed holding his hands to his forehead yelling ?no? in the
> movie ?Zardoz? after ?the Wizard of Oz? was exposed to him.  <shrug>

I was not referring to the die-hard Einstein supporters on this NG. It
is clear to me that for more than a century, top most brains in
physics were deliberately trying to maintain Einstein?s deified image.
It is the American government that owes answers to public.
So far as Paul Anderson is concerned, he has spent lot of time in
justifying SR and in later twists given to SR. By doing so, he reduces
himself to a dishonest bigot.

Date Subject Author
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/4/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
1/5/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Sylvia Else
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
1/6/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Paul B. Andersen
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Paul B. Andersen
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Vilas Tamhane
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Dono
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Koobee Wublee
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Vilas Tamhane
1/7/13
Read Re: Simplified Twin Paradox Resolution.
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/8/13