Topic: Vertical Scrollbars Unresponsive in Pane
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 11:40 PM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Vertical Scrollbars Unresponsive in Pane

What platform are you using? And what's the Dimensions of myArray in relation to the ImageSize you prescribed?

I'm not having any trouble with this in Mathematica 9.0.0 under Mac OS X 10.8.2. For example:

myArray = RandomInteger[{0, 100}, { 100, 20}];
Pane[TableForm[myArray], ImageSize -> {500, 200}, Scrollbars -> True]

I can readily scroll vertically as well as horizontally.

On Jan 7, 2013, at 11:06 PM, Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny@videotron.ca> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Whenever I create a pane with scrollbars to be able to browse through an array of data, the vertical scrollbar is unresponsive.
>
> Pane[TableForm[myArray], ImageSize -> {800, 100}, Scrollbars -> True]
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> Gregory

---
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305