Topic: Jake Scott's rap videos for math
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 8:17 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Jake Scott's rap videos for math
att1.html (4.6 K)

Sorry, for all the links, it has been a while since I have seen such renewed interest in math, across the whole gamut. I got excited. The last time I saw such a range of instruction under one roof like this, with something for everyone, and no limits, was 35 years ago, in your average American high school.

Bob Hansen