Topic: C++ and Simulink S-Function
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 16, 1997 1:39 PM

Marc Ullman

Re: C++ and Simulink S-Function

Hi Suresh,

This error probably has nothing to do with Simulink. I suspect that
you used gcc to build your MEX-file as __builtin_vec_delete is a
function that is provided in libgcc.a. Perhpas your MEX-file was not
linked against libgcc.a. This should happen automatically when using
GCC as your compiler, but in case it's not, you can try specifying
it explicitly with your MEX command using -lgcc.

Hope this helps,

--Marc