Topic: How to run .exe file from matlab
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:03 AM

Engin Uzunel

Re: How to run .exe file from matlab

What I mean by "does not work" is that
''output_val'' is empty (zero by zero). That means that the
system ('test.exe') is not working.
The same code was working when the fortran code was compiled on a 32 bit machine and its exe is called on 32 bit matlab installed on that machine.