Topic: database problem in character recognition,neural network, image processing
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 4:10 PM

Kate

Re: database problem in character recognition,neural network, image processing

I would first try to understand what is a neural network and search for an example.
Then go on to your specific problem.